By supporting our indiegogo you are paying it forward to keep the event open to all and help us cover the increased expenses.
Pittonkatonk is a grass roots funded event. This means we need your financial support. You can contribute in a variety of ways. 1) is a monetary donation made to our Indiegogo. Your monetary donation helps us cover costs for
- Band Hospitality
- Cevaps (lots of cevaps)
We can’t make this happen without our awesome team of volunteers. Wanna be an integral part of things day-of? Sign up for a short shift and then spend the rest of your day dancing and eating chevaps. Email us at Pittonkatonk@gmail.com with the subject line VOLUNTEER if you are interested.
Are you the right person for the job? We need folks to help with the following tasks:
- Trash pick-up – You will get up close and personal with your fellow Pittsburghers, the bands, and the grassy area around the pavilion. You will never miss a moment of the action, just keep a trash bag in your hand. It might be gross, but you only have to do it for a few minutes at a time.
- Band liaison – You are hospitable to our traveling and local bands. You help carry equipment, make sure they have water, are aware of their performance time and the production layout, etc.
- Parking enforcement – You make sure no unauthorized parking happens in the lot and ensure no one parks on the grass.
- Signage and Set-up – You make sure everyone can find us. You help move heavy things.
- Cleanup – We gotta leave the pavilion as clean as we found it. You help move heavy things.
- Demographics – You get to implement our crowd surveys and measurable metrics. You get to talk to folks.
- Runner – You are up for anything.
BUSINESS or ORGANIZATIONAL DONATIONS
We always need your support. If you have a business or organization and want to support Pittonkatonk you can contribute in a variety of ways including
- In Kind Donations of Goods
- In Kind Services
- Monetary Contributiions
- Volunteer Staff
- Media or Promotion